Website Testing & Monitoring
Usually, the best ideas come from having to fix a really hard problem.
With so many platforms, code bases, browsers and devices it's pretty hard to avoid technical mistakes. Bugs can creep in when no one is looking through a stealthy OS update. In our experience, most websites have minor issues, however will usually develop one serious bug which is impacting user experience and ultimately online sales.
Furthermore, in tandem with our website performance consulting, LVM work with several proven monitoring tools to ensure bugs, issues and downtime are avoided. Our testing and monitoring consulting covers the following areas:
- Synthetic & Real User (RUM) Monitoring
- Global vs. Local Content Delivery (CDN Recommendations)
- Thorough Website QA & Bug Testing
- User Journey Session Recording
- Website Stress Testing
- Global Performance Benchmarking
- Transaction Monitoring
- Server / Network / Cloud Monitoring